- Built in a mobile-first, responsive philosophy (but can easily be used for fixed sites as well)
- Sass compilation uses autoprefixer to dynamically add vendor prefixes so you don't even have to think about it. We still have many Sass mixins for many CSS3 features including gradients, REMs with fallbacks
- Starter content styles, including clean typography, lists, tables, etc
- Starter form element styles: stacked on small-screen to 2-column (if you choose) at the breakpoint of your choice
- Grunt used extensively to ease common development bottlenecks
Demos and documentation
Kickoff's demo and documentation site is hosted at trykickoff.github.io.
Bugs and feature requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please search for existing and closed issues. If your problem or idea is not addressed yet, please open a new issue.
Kickoff has been tested in the following browsers:
- Firefox 3+
- Opera 10+
- Internet Explorer 8+
There is also a Yeoman generator for Kickoff, visit trykickoff.github.io/docs/yeoman.html for more info.
If you're using Kickoff we'd love to hear about it; please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep track of development and community news by following @TryKickoff on Twitter.